These printed tokens are part of a Tactical Drop: a limited-time crowdsale for new and exclusive tokens.
Each of the presented designs have their own 100 count goal. The count goes up by 1 for every token ordered of that design. If their individual goal is met, all tokens of that design will be machine-made, and the first 100 tokens ordered will feature an exclusive first-edition variation only available during the campaign.
Drop #2: More Common Creatures
Kickstart your collection of printed Tactical Tokens with some of tabletop gaming’s most used creatures, familiars, and enemies.
- An Angry Wolf snarls from the tree line, luring foolhardy adventures to be circled by the pack.
- The final Kobold Grunt flees in fear as the murder hobos casually step through the remains of his friends.
- Two Crowns Guard stand diligently astride the entrance to the castle gates, ready for almost anything coming their way.
- The adventurers attempt to cut through the thick webs that cover the cave entrance – failing to notice the Gray Spider silently descending upon them.
- Several torch flames illuminate the sewer tunnels – and hundreds of Longtail Rat scurry through the old city’s sludge.
- The forest caretaker strolls casually through the trees, lifting his arm gently to give perch to his favorite Striped Owl.
- A Hungry Bat flutters through the quiet night sky hunting for it’s next meal.
- A Black Cat dozes idly aside the potion master brewing her latest concoction.
- High above the tree line, the ranger’s companion, a Forest Hawk glides deftly through the air currents to spy on the enemy encampment.
- A large Swamp Toad rests among the reeds, atop an ancient chest submerged in the murky water.